Illinois Tax Liens
What information can be found on Tax Lien public records?
WatchIllinois will search through thousands of Northern Illinois Tax Lien public records to find matching records for your Watches. If you are trying to find information on a person, a business, or a phone number that you know, WatchIllinois may be able to locate that information in Tax Lien public records. WatchIllinois will scan previously recorded State and Federal Tax Lien public records, as well as new Tax Lien public records as they are added weekly.
Typical information that can be found on Tax Lien public records includes: name, business name, address, type of lien, lien amount, and more. Tax Lien public records provide an excellent tool in finding information out about people and businesses alike.
How far back do Watch Illinois Tax Lien public records go?
The list below represents which Illinois counties Watch Illinois will check to find Tax Lien public records, and also how far back the data goes.
- Cook State and Federal Liens - Since 1/8/2002
- Dekalb State and Federal Liens - Since 5/21/2004
- Dupage State and Federal Liens - Since 1/3/2002
- Kane State and Federal Liens - Since 1/3/2002
- Kendall State and Federal Liens - Since 1/3/2002
- Lake State and Federal Liens - Since 1/3/2002
- McHenry State and Federal Liens - Since 1/10/2002
- Other State and Federal Liens - Since 11/9/2018
- Will State and Federal Liens - Since 1/3/2002
Understanding a State and Federal Tax Liens Record:
- Input Date: This is the date the record was typed into Record Information Services' database. Not to be confused with the date of transaction, or date of record.
- Recording Date: The date the lien was filed at the county recorder's office.
- Type: Type of lien, Federal or State
- Classification: 1040, 941, etc.
- Amount: The amount of the lien.
- Telephone: Usually available on around 40% of records. Scrubbed against the "Do-Not-Call List" bi-monthly.
- DNC Date: DNC is the National Do Not Call List. This is the date this phone number was last scrubbed against the Do-Not-Call List. We scrub our records twice monthly. You will only see a date here if there is a phone number on the record.
- Do Not Call: If there is a phone number on the record, and the individual is on the Do Not Call List, then you will see a Y here for Yes.
- Census Age: The median age is identified by using the census block as a benchmark which does reflect a more accurate picture of a geographic area.
Get Started in 4 Easy Steps
- Step One: Create an Account
- Step Two: Create your Watch
A Watch is the criteria you are searching for in Northern Illinois public records, such as a Person, Business, Phone Number, or Property Pin Number
- Step Three: View results instantly
- Step Four: Receive ongoing weekly updates if new public records are filed