Illinois Suspended Licenses
What information can be found on Suspended and Revoked License public records?
WatchIllinois will search through thousands of Northern Illinois Suspended and Revoked License public records to find matching records for your Watches. If you are trying to find information on a person or a phone number that you know, WatchIllinois may be able to locate that information in Suspended and Revoked License public records. WatchIllinois will scan previously recorded Suspended and Revoked License public records, as well as new Suspended and Revoked License public records as they are added weekly.
Typical information that can be found on Suspended and Revoked License public records includes: Name, address, offense date, type of crime, ethnicity, and more. Suspended and Revoked License public records provide an excellent tool in helping locate people.
How far back do Watch Illinois Suspended and Revoked License public records go?
The list below represents which Illinois counties Watch Illinois will check to find Suspended and Revoked License public records, and also how far back the data goes.
- Cook County: Since 2006
- DeKalb County: Since 2005
- Dupage County : Since 2005
- Kane County: Since 2005
- Kendall County: Since 2005
- Lake County: Since 2005
- McHenry County: Since 2005
- Will County: Since 2005
- Winnebago County: From 2007 through May 2011 ONLY
Understanding a Suspended / Revoked Licenses Record:
- Input Date: This is the date the record was typed into Record Information Services' database. Not to be confused with the date of transaction, or date of record.
- Offense Date: The date the actual offense took place.
- Case Number: The number that references the case.
- Police Department: The police department that made the arrest.
- Telephone: Usually available on around 40% of records. Scrubbed against the "Do-Not-Call List" bi-monthly.
- Do Not Call: If there is a phone number on the record, and the individual is on the Do Not Call List, then you will see a Y here for Yes.
- DNC Date: DNC is the National Do Not Call List. This is the date this phone number was last scrubbed against the Do-Not-Call List. We scrub our records twice monthly. You will only see a date here if there is a phone number on the record.
- Appearance Date: The date, if any, that the offender is scheduled to appear in court.
- Crime: The crime the offender is accused of committing. Does not mean that the offender has been convicted of this crime.
- Race: This is subjective in nature - does not appear on the actual record.
- District: This only affects Cook County.
- Census Age and Income: When selecting an income range, those numbers will reflect a median household income, not an average of the census tract area. The median age is identified by using the census block as a benchmark which does reflect a more accurate picture of a geographic area.
Get Started in 4 Easy Steps
- Step One: Create an Account
- Step Two: Create your Watch
A Watch is the criteria you are searching for in Northern Illinois public records, such as a Person, Business, Phone Number, or Property Pin Number
- Step Three: View results instantly
- Step Four: Receive ongoing weekly updates if new public records are filed