Illinois Mortgage Assignments
Watching Mortgage Assignments
Record Information Services compiles every mortgage assignment for the Illinois counties listed. Lenders often sell and buy mortgages from each other, and an assignment document is filed at the local recorder of deeds when a mortgage is transferred to another lender. An assignment transfers all of the interest the original mortgagee had under the mortgage (or deed of trust) to the new lender. Demographics that you may be able to view include original lender name, new lender name, original mortgage origination date, borrowerâ€™s names, property address, loan amount, and much more. The dates below indicate the date we began inputting data for this type of public record.
- Mortgage Assignments - Since 5/31/2011
Understanding a Building Violations Record:
- Input Date: This is the date the record was typed into Record Information Services' database. This is not the date of date of record.
- Parcel Number: The Parcel Identification (PIN Number) that identifies the property.
- Plaintiff: The party that is filing the Building Violation.
- Defendant 1 & 2: These are the individual(s) that received the Building Violation.
- Lien Holder 1 & 2: These are any additional lien holders (if any) against the property at the time the building violation were filed.
- Filing Date: The date the building violation was filed.
- Fine: The dollar amount the Defendant is being fined for the Building Violation
- Case Number: The reference filing number.
Get Started in 4 Easy Steps
- Step One: Create an Account
- Step Two: Create your Watch
A Watch is the criteria you are searching for in Northern Illinois public records, such as a Person, Business, Phone Number, or Property Pin Number
- Step Three: View results instantly
- Step Four: Receive ongoing weekly updates if new public records are filed