What information can be found on Divorce public records?
WatchIllinois will search through thousands of Northern Illinois Divorce public records to find matching records for your Watches. If you are trying to find information on a person or a phone number that you know, WatchIllinois may be able to locate that information in Divorce public records. WatchIllinois will scan previously recorded Divorce public records, as well as new Divorce public records as they are added weekly.
Typical information that can be found on Divorce public records includes: Petitioner name, Respondent name, address, whether or not there is property involved in the divorce, and more. Divorce public records provide an excellent tool in helping locate old colleagues, family, and friends.
How far back do Watch Illinois Divorce public records go?
The list below represents which Illinois counties Watch Illinois will check to find Divorce public records, and also how far back the data goes.
- Cook Divorces - Since 9/6/2002
- Dekalb Divorces - Since 5/21/2004
- Dupage Divorces - Since 10/21/2002
- Kane Divorces - Since 10/9/2002
- Kendall Divorces - Since 10/9/2002
- Lake Divorces - Since 10/9/2002
- McHenry Divorces - Since 10/10/2002
- Will Divorces - Since 10/10/2002
- Winnebago Divorces - Since 11/3/2006
Understanding a Divorces Record:
- Input Date: This is the date the record was typed into Record Information Services' database. Not to be confused with the date of transaction, or date of record.
- Petitioner Information: The party that is filing for divorce.
- Respondent Information: The party receiving the divorce filing.
- Petitioner Law Firm: The law firm for the party filing for divorce.
- Attorney Information: Phone number for the petitioner's attorney.
- Do Not Call Petitioner/Respondent: Indicates if either party is on the National Do Not Call List. A Y will be here if they are on the Do-Not-Call List. We scrub our records twice monthly. You will only see a date here if there is a phone number on the record.
- DNC Date: DNC is the National Do Not Call List. This is the date this phone number was last scrubbed against the Do-Not-Call List. We scrub our records twice monthly. You will only see a date here if there is a phone number on the record.
- Property Involved: N for No and Y for Yes.
- Date Filed: The date the divorce paperwork was filed at the clerk of the circuit court's office at the county of which the divorce is filed.
- Case Number: The reference filing number.
- Census Age: The median age is identified by using the census block as a benchmark which does reflect a more accurate picture of a geographic area.
- Marriage Date: Record Information Services started populating the original Marriage Date field as of March, 2011.
Get Started in 4 Easy Steps
- Step One: Create an Account
- Step Two: Create your Watch
A Watch is the criteria you are searching for in Northern Illinois public records, such as a Person, Business, Phone Number, or Property Pin Number
- Step Three: View results instantly
- Step Four: Receive ongoing weekly updates if new public records are filed