What is WatchIllinois?WatchIllinois is a unique online tool which automatically alerts you when a change occurs in the public record of a person, property, or business of your choosing. Simply sign up for the criteria you want to "watch" (for as low as $5.95 ), and we'll e-mail you weekly, letting you know if new public records are filed in the Illinois court system, based on your criteria. 100% Safe and Completely Confidential.
A Daily Herald news article about "Monitoring can help prevent theft losses" which is exactly what Watch Illinois can do for you.
What public records does WatchIllinois look for?
WatchIllinois can help you find a person, business, or property in Northern Illinois. WatchIllinois takes your search criteria and scans through all types of Illinois public records to find a match. WatchIllinois will look for the following types of public records:
Tell a FriendTell your friends and family about this site by sending them an email.
Your subscription service includes
- Prices starting as low as $5.95 for a period of 90 Days
- Scanning of our public record database which scans 22 million past filled Northern Illinois public records for the information you seek
- Weekly e-mails that update you on the status of your Watches
- Scanning 40,000+ newly published Northern Illinois public records weekly for the information you want to "watch"
- FREE upgrade to change your search criteria if no public records are found
- Downloadable and printable files of any public records that are found
- 100% confidential and secure service
Current Searchable Record Counts
|Liens - Judgments||304,349|
"I do loan modifications for folks in foreclosure. I use WatchIllinois to alert me to changes in the status of foreclosure properties and auctions, so I can take action right away if needed."
- Tiffany B. , Elburn, IL
"I just got divorced and was trying to get in touch with old friends. I was able to locate one of my buddies from college with Watch through a real estate transaction he made. This service is great!"
- Matt R., Riverside, IL
"They kept laying people off at my company, and I'm a senior manager. I wondered if there were issues and WatchIllinois informed me right away when they filed bankruptcy. Thankfully this gave me enough time to get out of there and move on elsewhere."
- Julie Rickert, Northbrook, IL
View More Testimonials