What is WatchIllinois?WatchIllinois is a unique online tool which automatically alerts you when a change occurs in the public record of a person, property, or business of your choosing. Simply sign up for the criteria you want to "watch" (for as low as $5.95 ), and we'll e-mail you weekly, letting you know if new public records are filed in the Illinois court system, based on your criteria. 100% Safe and Completely Confidential.
What public records does WatchIllinois look for?
WatchIllinois can help you find a person, business, or property in Northern Illinois. WatchIllinois takes your search criteria and scans through all types of Illinois public records to find a match. WatchIllinois will look for the following types of public records:
Tell a FriendTell your friends and family about this site by sending them an email.
Your subscription service includes
- Prices starting as low as $5.95 for a period of 90 Days
- Scanning of our public record database which scans 15 million past filled Northern Illinois public records for the information you seek
- Weekly e-mails that update you on the status of your Watches
- Scanning 40,000+ newly published Northern Illinois public records weekly for the information you want to "watch"
- FREE upgrade to change your search criteria if no public records are found
- Downloadable and printable files of any public records that are found
- 100% confidential and secure service
Current Searchable Record Counts
|Liens - Judgments||229,690|
"I do loan modifications for folks in foreclosure. I use WatchIllinois to alert me to changes in the status of foreclosure properties and auctions, so I can take action right away if needed."
- Tiffany B. , Elburn, IL
"I just got divorced and was trying to get in touch with old friends. I was able to locate one of my buddies from college with Watch through a real estate transaction he made. This service is great!"
- Matt R., Riverside, IL
"They kept laying people off at my company, and I'm a senior manager. I wondered if there were issues and WatchIllinois informed me right away when they filed bankruptcy. Thankfully this gave me enough time to get out of there and move on elsewhere."
- Julie Rickert, Northbrook, IL
View More Testimonials